Sunday 29 May 2011

Global Peace Index

Is India not a peaceful place to live in?
According to the report of Global peace Index (GPI), 2011, India has fallen into the 20 least peaceful countries list. India is queuing up with countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan. The country is been ranked 135 out 153 nations in the world. Pakistan is ranked 146 and Afghanistan 150.
I have been following some of my friends discussion on this position of India in thatcontext I would like to say that we have every right to express our views and criticism to the prevailed crime and corruption and all the unwanted things which crushes peace in our life. As an educationist my opinion about my country and countrymen is always positive...and I pray GOD…Let Good Sense Prevail to Everyone…what I want is that after showing anger, frustration and criticism we should not take resort to crime and violence as a reply to crime and violence...and should not start playing blame game...this will make our land even more down at the GPI level...I am in favour of Global Peace...Live and Let Others Live. As a genuine and responsible citizens let us think how we can contribute to the peace of our land in a peaceful manner and say with pride that...YES...we have done and contributed something significant to the peace of our country and to the peaceful life of our countrymen!

No comments:

Post a Comment